“Excellent vibrant storytelling”
“Really enjoyed such wonderful storytelling. Atmospheric, strange and intriguing.”
“The atmosphere was otherworldly.”
Trailer May 2016
“In Skriker’s Footsteps”:
A collaboration between storyteller, Jacqueline Harris, sculptor, Marjan Wouda and theatre projectionist, Adam York Gregory. This multi-media storytelling piece incorporates projection, animation, sound and live storytelling. Skrikers, white dobbies and spectral cats stalk the walls as old and new stories from Lancashire, both real and imagined, come to life in words and moving image.
The show toured across Lancashire and Ireland in 2016
Funded by Arts Council, England.
More Audience Responses:
- What an enthralling storyteller. Held me captive from start to finish. Thank you – Hilary.
- Brilliantly evocative. I loved the combination of storytelling and shifting backdrop animation! Thanks.
- Awesome stories! I really enjoyed it, especially with the background projection! Thanks.
- Fantastic. Loved hearing The Dun Cow especially as it was a tale I had forgotten from many years ago. Thank you.
- The storytelling was fabulous!
- A wonderful experience of a very good storyteller. The art work enhanced it. – Anne
- Super show – love the mix of projection, ceramics, collage and story. Thank you.
- Very enjoyable. Visually very good!
- Wonderful storytelling.
- Fabulous and loved so much by my daughter that we came again!
- Very interesting. Beautiful voice. – Barry